Are you struggling with the following challenges?
At work, are you struggling with the following challenges?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with admin, financial paperwork and all the tasks that need to be done to be successful in your business/work life?
- Are you at risk of losing your job, or of your business failing?
- Do you waste too much time disappearing down online rabbit holes and researching for information that isn’t moving you towards your aims?
- Is your desk/office covered in piles of paperwork and stuff?
- Does procrastination, disorganisation and being easily distracted limit your potential?
“After just 4 weeks of coaching my quality of life improved immensely. Whether it was giving a gentle push, a new way of looking at a problem, or a tool/resource I hadn’t discovered, Linda’s gentle input slowly built into lasting improvements in my life.” – Dr. D. M.
Are you struggling with the following challenges at home?
- Is your home environment disorganised and messy?
- Do you feel unable to invite people into your home?
- Do you find it hard estimating the size of tasks and the time required to complete them, leading to procrastination?
- Does your partner struggle with your untidiness, timekeeping and apparent lack of interest?
- Do you spend too much time on social media?
(going down online rabbit holes, watching YouTube, checking your phone etc.)
“I was beginning to think that I had been diagnosed with ADHD too late in life and was too old to change…””Linda made observations and suggestions that meant I focused on what I wanted to do and what I could achieve…” – Karen W.
Adult ADHD Coaching with me via Zoom.Explicitly designed for the unique way your brain works.Start your journey to a less stressful, happier and more productive ADHD life.
Hello, my name is Linda Fox.
As a professional Adult ADHD Coach with over 23 years of expertise, I have a thorough understanding of the unique challenges that adults with ADHD face.
I specialise in helping individuals with ADHD lead fulfilling and happier lives by improving their organisational skills, time management, daily habits, and overall well-being.
Additionally, I focus on helping my clients improve their executive functioning skills, which include emotional regulation, planning, prioritisation, initiation, and completing tasks.
I understand that living with ADHD can be a difficult and frustrating experience that affects every aspect of your life, from your work life and relationships to your daily routines and self-esteem.
That is why I am dedicated to supporting you in overcoming these challenges and achieving your goals.
I use a variety of coaching techniques to help my clients gain control over their lives, establish and achieve goals, and develop strategies for reducing stress, procrastination and overwhelm.
Whether you are looking to be more successful in your work life, improve your relationships, or simply gain more control over your daily life, I am here to support you every step of the way.
I work closely with my clients to identify their strengths and challenges and then create a personalised plan that is tailored to their unique needs.
I am committed to helping my clients reach their full potential and lead the life they want for themselves.
With my support, you can learn to better manage your ADHD symptoms, optimise your strengths, improve your executive functioning skills, and achieve your goals. Together, we can work towards a brighter future.
Let’s start your journey towards a more fulfilled ADHD life today.