Are you struggling with the following challenges?
At work, are you struggling with the following challenges?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with admin, financial paperwork and all the tasks that need to be done to be successful in your business/work life?
- Are you at risk of losing your job, or of your business failing?
- Do you waste too much time disappearing down online rabbit holes and researching for information that isn’t moving you towards your aims?
- Is your desk/office covered in piles of paperwork and stuff?
- Does procrastination, disorganisation and being easily distracted limit your potential?
“After just 4 weeks of coaching my quality of life improved immensely. Whether it was giving a gentle push, a new way of looking at a problem, or a tool/resource I hadn’t discovered, Linda’s gentle input slowly built into lasting improvements in my life.” – Dr. D. M.
Are you struggling with the following challenges at home?
- Is your home environment disorganised and messy?
- Do you feel unable to invite people into your home?
- Do you find it hard estimating the size of tasks and the time required to complete them, leading to procrastination?
- Does your partner struggle with your untidiness, timekeeping and apparent lack of interest?
- Do you spend too much time on social media?
(going down online rabbit holes, watching YouTube, checking your phone etc.)
“I was beginning to think that I had been diagnosed with ADHD too late in life and was too old to change…”“Linda made observations and suggestions that meant I focused on what I wanted to do and what I could achieve…” – Karen W.
Private 1 to 1 Adult ADHD Coaching with me (via Zoom or Telephone), explicitly designed for the unique way your brain works can start you on the journey to a less stressful, happier and more productive ADHD life.
Are you struggling with ADHD?
I’ll help you to…
Hello, my name is Linda Fox.
I’m a specialist Adult ADHD coach.
My mission is to help YOU live successfully with ADHD.
Over the last 21 years, I’ve helped many hundreds of other ADHD adults build the skills & systems they needed to be more focused, productive and organised at work and home.
As well as my formal qualifications, training & knowledge acquired from the many professional conferences I’ve attended; I have also learned a great deal from my clients about what REALLY works to build a successful life with Adult ADHD.
I can help you too.